Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charger

• 10-10-2013 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi
    I have an iPhone 5 and is charging ok since I got it a year ago lately the charger that came with the phone is coming up on screen that this charger is not compatible with this phone

Anyone come across this before,it is working away ok again

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So it's complaining about the charger that came with phone?
    Bring phone and charger back to the store and let them know. Don't wait for it to break down fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭porker36

thanks biko

I got it direct from Vodafone ill ring them and see wat story is,its working away now as normal

Advertisement