Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account balance

Options
  • 10-10-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there!

How can I check my account balance online?
    I have a Visa Debit Card.

Regards,

Markus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi MarkTre, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

Your Visa Debit card is part of your current account so once your current account is listed on Banking 365 online, you can view the transaction history. 

If you are not yet using Banking 365 Online, please call on 0818365365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will offer assistance. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays. 

You can also apply online here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MarkTre

Hi MarkTre, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

Your Visa Debit card is part of your current account so once your current account is listed on Banking 365 online, you can view the transaction history. 

If you are not yet using Banking 365 Online, please call on 0818365365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will offer assistance. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays. 

You can also apply online here

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Thank you for your answer.
    Just got a, at least I think so, problem. I don't have an Irish number, just my phone from Austria. So I can't apply for Banking 365 Online.

Regards,

Markus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi MarkTre,

If you cannot register online, you can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 14044000. A representative will be happy to set up your online banking for you.

Representative assisted hours are 8am-12midnight Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement