Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling a Trap Tank?

Options
  • 10-10-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hi yall

I'm looking for a 'carto tank' that is easy to refill without having to remove the carto. (I actually want to use it with The Killer). Something with a screw I can remove and use a needle tip bottle or something to refill it with. The Scuba Tank is another one that seems to be ok but I've got a lead on one of those already.

Ideally the Trap Tank by Kir Fanis http://gr-modders.com/21-trap-tank-v2-by-kir-fanis.html

Or something very similar would be pretty much ideal.

If anyone has something like that they haven't gotten around to selling or passing on I'd be interested.

Otherwise soon I'll just buy one from the link above as I have to say The Killer is just bloody amazing but really you need a good tank like the one above for it as refilling it can be a bit of a PITA but totally definitely worth it :)

(p.s. I know the about AGR tank but looking for something else)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Have a spare AGR but I see that's not what you want. Just sold a Salt and Pepper sadly.

I do have an IBTanked glass tank with blue caps that is the proper length for the Killer but you have to fill it by pushing the killer in a little so probably not what you are looking for.

9499740649_d30f0fe1ce_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Thanks dude looks great but yeah you're right. I don't mind buying one buy thought I'll check here first. All of us have something we don't use but haven't got round to selling yet. The killer is just so tasty. Mmm. Dripping flavour in a tank. Would like to get the Sophia but bought a kayfun recently and fancy upgraded my existing killer then will look into a Sophia :-) seems like you can use it with any tank easier just like a carto.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

By the way the Trap Tank looks perfect on the Gap Paps, I've the 2.1 version. Would like to get a 2.5 with the semi polished finished to pair with my semi polished Kayfun. Saw a picture of both setups and they look like they're made for each other, literally like one piece.

Advertisement