Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workplace Ear Protectors With Built in Radio?

Options
  • 10-10-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

I have started a job recently and it's a noisy workplace so hearing protection is a must. We are allowed to use them ear muffs with a built in radio.
    Does anyone know anywhere in Waterford that sells them at a reasonable price?

I could order online but don't want to be waiting a week til they arrive.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Nowhere in Waterford city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Granted it's not based in Waterford, but Anderco Safety in cork definitely have them. That's where they are sourced from at my workplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Baby4 wrote: »
    MW Murphy?

Was on their website, they don't do them, only standard ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

STIG83 wrote: »
    Was on their website, they don't do them, only standard ones.

They used to have them probably better to give them a ring maybe its not on the website but that doesn't mean its not in stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Could try HW Fasteners on the northern extension they may have them

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

If you know anyone working in Honeywell ask them to get you a set, they cost us €40 deducted from our wages. They are the digital ones with the audio input for connecting MP3 player or your phone to them.

Mod edit please to post anything insensitive about asking some of the guys out there who are set to lose their jobs, for their ones.

Advertisement