Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Lessons needed! :-)

• 10-10-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am living in Dublin and looking for Spanish private lessons! I have pretty much missed the chance of enrolling in any of the group Spanish courses in Dublin for the year, but need to start learning as I am thinking of going to live in Spain for around 4 or 5 months next year. When I did French for my Leaving Cert exam, I didn’t do as good as I could have because the language was taught in a really boring way, so I would love to get a teacher who could teach Spanish in a fun and enthusiastic way! Thanks!

Emma :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Heikki

keoghbag wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am living in Dublin and looking for Spanish private lessons! I have pretty much missed the chance of enrolling in any of the group Spanish courses in Dublin for the year, but need to start learning as I am thinking of going to live in Spain for around 4 or 5 months next year. When I did French for my Leaving Cert exam, I didn’t do as good as I could have because the language was taught in a really boring way, so I would love to get a teacher who could teach Spanish in a fun and enthusiastic way! Thanks!

How about studying with cds and an introdutory course.
    I found this so interesting and engaging http://www.amazon.co.uk/Learn-Spanish-Paul-Noble/dp/0007363974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381514855&sr=8-1&keywords=paul+noble+spanish
    .. You can learn while playing video games or cycling, walking..

And then go to the language exchange in Dtwo or Ilac library??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

You can find private spanish teachers in craigslist, from what i remember thats where i found mine at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gloria vara

keoghbag wrote: »
    Hi there,

Buenos días.

Si todavía está buscando profesora de español, mi nombre es Gloria Vara Giner y soy licenciada en filosofía y letras. Puedo darle referencias. Mi número de teléfono es el +353-0852832904 y mi correo electrónico: gloriavaraginer@gmail.com.

Un cordial saludo,

Gloria Vara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gloria vara

Buenos días.

Si todavía está buscando profesora de español, mi nombre es Gloria Vara Giner y soy licenciada en filosofía y letras. Puedo darle referencias. Mi número de teléfono es el +353-0852832904 y mi correo electrónico:

Un cordial saludo,

Gloria Vara

Advertisement