Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to print a statement??

Options
  • 10-10-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

All i want to know is how long does it take to get a statement printed and posted to me? I requested one on the 23-09-2013 via 365 phone banking and still nothing yet. I have made numerous calls to banking 365 to ask the whereabouts of my statement and get the same reply each time, "that it should be with me in the next day or two." I have been waiting on this statement to open a new bank account with another organisation and so far have waited 14 working days for a simple print off of my account transactions for the last month. (I need an original statement from the bank, an estatement won't do). Ridiculous in this day and age.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Bank of Ireland: Michelle

Hi First Explorer, 

When an up to date statement is requested before 3.30pm on a working day, the statement will produce over night and you should normally receive it within 3-5 working days. If it was a duplicate statement you ordered, it can take 5-7 working days. 

If you have signed up for eStatements and you request an up to date statement, it will not be posted out, it will be issued to you in the form of an eStatement. This may be the reason for the delay. You can check this by doing the following: 
    • Log on to 365 Online;
    • Select Manage Accounts;
    • Select Manage Statements.
    [*]

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and they will be happy to check if your address is ok.

Thanks
    Michelle 

Advertisement