Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Dentists

Options
  • 10-10-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Sorry for re-hashing an old question but the last thread on this was nearly 2 years ago..
    can I get some recommendations for a good dentist in Drogheda?
    For the last few years I've been going to Stauntons in Newry but to be honest, I don't think it's worth the hassle of driving up with their prices at the moment.
    Have gone to that chap in Wheaton Hall before but am open to suggestions to attend somewhere new!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Brewie

Cormac Reynolds on Fair street is good. That's who I go to when in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Cormac Reynolds is on Wellington Quay at the back of the town centre not Fair St., I used to go to him but moved to Smiles on fair street, if you have health insurance with AVIVA you get a 10% discount, even without that they are cheaper than Reynolds and you can get an appointment much quicker.

Dentists seem good, I've been 3 times in the past two years with no problems, my other half goes too and he is terrified of all dentists but got on ok here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I also use Reynolds and I find him fine. I can't tell you if he's better or worse than anyone else as he's the only one I have used.

The place in Southgate is advertising a lot on local media about their very low prices. Eg. €125 for a root canal. Would be interested to hear any reviews from anyone who's used them?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

Can anyone recommend a dentist that accepts medical card holders?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 babyeater690

Ive had a few differnt dentists in drogheda and im currently goin to the one beside supervalue I balbrigan I find them way better than any I have benn to in drogheda

• Advertisement
Advertisement