Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Clinic Pearse Road

Options
  • 10-10-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Did anyone moved to this clinic?
    http://www.sligoclinic.ie/

Does anyone know any of the doctors working there?
    Medical Staff
    Dr Ciara Colreavy
    Dr Barry Cosgrove
    Dr Mazly Zakaria
    Ann Flannery (Nurse/Midwife)

Im thinking to move there from Wine Street Medical Centre as is very close to place i live but it will be good to know are the doctors good up there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

It will be very interesting to see if they set a new trend and have a fair pricing structure...for example in dromahair it is €40 for a consultation or will they jump on the bandwagon...

Interesting to know...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

I know Dr. Barry Cosgrove - very nice guy - but have never met up with him for medical reasons so couldn't comment. Don't know the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

I know Barry (not in a professional context) he's a really good guy.
    Wish them all the best in their new venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭jonathan11

Went to Dr Colreavy in there last week. She was very nice & the place was nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ok good to know i probably move in next few weeks.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I see they're open from 8am to 7pm. Great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Anyone been to this clinic since? Doctors any good?

Im still waiting for my medical cards to sign in.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

I'd like to know if they are any good too, in particular Dr Ciara Colreavy, I'm looking to get a female GP, also Sligo Clinic is close to where I live.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who went to her

I was there but didnt went to her so far dont have any serious problems so cant say anything beside that they are nice.

• Advertisement

Ok thanks, I'm looking for a good female doctor in Sligo really, my current doctor is male and I would love to stay on with him but I can NEVER get to see him, you have to nearly make an appointment 2 weeks in advance and in fairness I dont know when I'm going to be sick, so I'd like to change and this time I'd like a female because I've ALWAYS had a male doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 34 phillo65

Is it easy to change GPs.Do you just walk in to new one and thats it.Any info appreciated.

Sometimes it is, depending on whether or not the clinic is at capacity, I know the MediCentre is pretty hard to get into well when it's Dr Tiernan you're looking for, it it's not at capacity they'd be happy to accept new patients

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

devil-80 wrote: »
    I was there but didnt went to her so far dont have any serious problems so cant say anything beside that they are nice.
    What doctor did you see if you don't mind me asking? Did they seem good?

Hi, i was already in does two doctors Dr Barry Cosgrove and Dr Mazly Zakaria they seems to be fine compare to my previous gp Caroline T. on wine st.

I think I might chance them, can never get into my own GP and when I do he wants me out the door as quick as possible. When to Dr.Tansey one Saturday, she came across very stern I don't know just didn't feel comfortable

I think you have nothing to loose just try them-good thing they are never overbooked so easy to book appointment.

Yeah that's a good thing, I'd like to try one of the female GP's, not sick at the moment thank god! Might ring and have a chat with them, wonder is that possible?

Hmm dont know that i think the best way is to call in to they medical centre or you can call first if you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 woodtown

Have had reason to meet all three doctors there...most obliging and seem excellent(not that I'm a medical proffessional!) Hope they succeed in this venture!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement