Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumkin / Squash

Options
  • 10-10-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi, I need 25-30 pumkins of varying size.
    Would the Dublin Fuit & Veg market be a good place to look?
    I need paler varieties like Sweet Dumpling, Casper White or Jarradale.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I reckon it would be a great place to start, considering they normally deal with bulk or wholesale orders. I don't have a phone number for them, but it shouldn't be too hard to find one online :)

Good luck with finding your pumpkins!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I got orange, green, white and little gem squashes from the Dublin food Co-op. Open tomorrow 9.30 - 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sketchpad

flikflak wrote: »
    I got orange, green, white and little gem squashes from the Dublin food Co-op. Open tomorrow 9.30 - 5.

Lovely. How much were they? I'll be getting around 30 so maybe I can do a deal with the supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Sorry only seeing this now. I cant remember! Maybe pop along and have a chat. There are several veg suppliers there, I`m sure one of them will do you a deal.

Advertisement