Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nano reef setup

Options
  • 10-10-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Looking to change over a 30l nano from planted tank to a nano reef . No fish just a few shrimp like clearner and fire shrimp some soft corals.
    Looking were best place to get some live sand and some good quality live rock. Quiet happy to let the tank cycle for a month b4 adding live stock. But very interested in any advice from you guys. Been fish keeping for years but this is first time to have a go a marine. Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

oldon wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Looking to change over a 30l nano from planted tank to a nano reef . No fish just a few shrimp like clearner and fire shrimp some soft corals.
    Looking were best place to get some live sand and some good quality live rock. Quiet happy to let the tank cycle for a month b4 adding live stock. But very interested in any advice from you guys. Been fish keeping for years but this is first time to have a go a marine. Thanks in advance guys.

If you're going marine and shrimp, why not try sexy shrimp?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhm4r62sgA1qeeqk5o1_400.jpg

The name comes from this strange little dance they do the whole time, where they wiggle their arse about. Stunning colours to them though.

CC.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

CruelCoin wrote: »
    If you're going marine and shrimp, why not try sexy shrimp?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhm4r62sgA1qeeqk5o1_400.jpg

The name comes from this strange little dance they do the whole time, where they wiggle their arse about. Stunning colours to them though.

CC.

Those are so cool looking that I'm almost tempted to set up a nano reef myself!

.... I'll have to find something to do with the 'Ube soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Advertisement