Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub lease Cork

Options
  • 10-10-2013 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys. Been really considering wanting to get into the pub trade again. Was wondering if anyone knows of any pubs for lease in the East Cork region? Anything considered thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

BigAlShep wrote: »
    Hi guys. Been really considering wanting to get into the pub trade again. Was wondering if anyone knows of any pubs for lease in the East Cork region? Anything considered thanks.

Hey man not being smart but a quick search on daft will give you a pletorah of options!

I did see a pub in Whitegate for sale which was real cheap and had living quarters(4 bedrooms) can't seem to find that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 BigAlShep

Thanks for that advice mate but needless to say I tried daft.ie but nothing really suitable on that but I will keep checking. As for the pub you mentioned its in rostellan ideal spot for a pub as there none in that village but its been closed for about 2 years now needs lot of work to get it up and running also I wouldn't be in a position to buy only rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

BigAlShep wrote: »
    Thanks for that advice mate but needless to say I tried daft.ie but nothing really suitable on that but I will keep checking. As for the pub you mentioned its in rostellan ideal spot for a pub as there none in that village but its been closed for about 2 years now needs lot of work to get it up and running also I wouldn't be in a position to buy only rent.

Might be worth ringing around all the agencies or even driving through a few local towns and villages in the area's you are in to see whats closed! Where was your previous bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 BigAlShep

Thanks I might try have a look around this weekend. I know of one place available in mogeely but its a small village and already 2 pubs operating there so that would make me quite hesitant to take it on. I have never owned/operated a pub before but been involved in the trade now for many years in different forms and keen to go out on my own now.

Advertisement