Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dim green charger light

• 10-10-2013 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

So, I have a MBP 2010 unibody and was working perfectly saturday night (on battery) as I updated my apple TV using it, no problems

Since sunday morning, it's dead as nails. No power, no response. When I plug the charger in, the LED lights up, a VERY faint green. This was the same with another charger and my charger works in another MBP

Any ideas? It's out of apple care, and I am technical, so I can strip it down and do whatnot with it. Only problem is that I have no real access to spares or another macbook to test things but if anyone has been in this situation, what was the issue?

I was thinking I could try replace the DC inboard but from what I read, there's only a very small chance that's the problem. It could very well be the logic board and since it's 2010 I dont want to go down that road as it'll be too expensive

Anything I can do to help me narrow down the issue?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement