Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam: Wine Shop

• 10-10-2013 8:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Hello,

I am looking for a wine shop in Tuam.

May you please suggest one, please?.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Supervalu have a fairly extensive range of drink, that's where I buy my English Ales and they have a pretty large wine selection.

I don't know that there is a dedicated wine shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Ascalon

ScumLord wrote: »
    Supervalu have a fairly extensive range of drink, that's where I buy my English Ales and they have a pretty large wine selection.

I don't know that there is a dedicated wine shop.
    Hello,

Thank You for your reply, but I am looking for a Wine Shop, no supermarkets or anything like that.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

There is one near Super Valu owned by the Reynolds family. It's right on the corner of Quinn's shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Joe Cummins on the Circular Road also has an extensive range of wines in his off-licence. Also very well briefed on particular wines and a fountain of knowledge when it comes to recommending wines that are well within budget.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Ascalon

Hi,

Thank You for your opinion on Joe Cummins, I have just found out about the Winehouse near the Church/Supervalu and it seems to be the best.

thank you.

The Winehouse <-*

• Advertisement
Advertisement