Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAGE TempusPro - errors on SBS2011(x64)

Options
  • 10-10-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Greetings All,

I'm installing a new SBS2011 server hardware and software platform for a customer.
    Previously they had SBS2003.
    Migration went smooth,no major surprise...

I need to transfer SAGE Tempus Pro application.
    Got in touch with SAGE and i've chose to do the install myself rather than pay one of their "technology partners" to do it,just to keep my end user's cost under control !

I've followed their "how-to" instructions and at the end,when i ran test...errors.
    Went through the list on their document on how to fix the errors and when i restarted the server,i've end-up with major IIS / OWA / OMA /ActiveSync errors that now no one mobile phone and OWA works ...
    They said that the installation runs fine under x64 despite Event Viewer tells me that IIS related apps are not starting due to x32/x64 issues !

Any one been in this situation and how did you resolve it ,please !?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

What are the errors?
    Maybe creating a shim for this app is required.?

Is the app itself 64bit?

Advertisement