Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween in Limerick what nights pubs/clubs doing parties

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yeah but in this climate I dont think they'd refuse some money!

It's a case of the regulars being pissed off by a group of screaming drunks who only come in once a year, buy one pint and leave the place in a mess...

Every year the 12 pubs is becoming bigger but equially less popular with the pubs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It's a case of the regulars being pissed off by a group of screaming drunks who only come in once a year, buy one pint and leave the place in a mess...

Every year the 12 pubs is becoming bigger but equially less popular with the pubs!!

True but as you said it might only be one night. I know a good few publicans certainly wouldn't mind it..

eyebrows63 wrote: »
    Clem's is closed

Wait what?! Clems is one of the favorites on our route :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hi lads need a route for the 12 pubs of xmas, Any ideas? Will start in the city

I've an idea.
    Don't bother.

Nothing more annoying than that 12 pubs crowd on their once a year session. Puking on top of themselves, blowing whistles and generally wrecking the heads of people out for a pint.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I've an idea.
    Don't bother.

Nothing more annoying than that 12 pubs crowd on their once a year session. Puking on top of themselves, blowing whistles and generally wrecking the heads of people out for a pint.

So a typical Saturday night then ya?

Get over it. The vast majority of people doing the 12 pubs are in and out within half an hour and cause no fuss. As you say, it's once a year. Itsdacraic after all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

You have Clem's and Dolan's on the Dock Road too, if you want a quick pair of pubs after some of the ones listed above. ^^

You forgot Ryans

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

testicle wrote: »
    You forgot Ryans

I can never remember the name of that place! Haven't been in there before. What's it like? :)

I can never remember the name of that place! Haven't been in there before. What's it like? :)

A few of the lads wandered in for a quick one while waiting for us to clear out of clems during the 12 pubs 2 years ago. They said they never felt so out of place and uncomfortable in their lives!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I've an idea.
    Don't bother.

thats the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

So a typical Saturday night then ya?

Get over it. The vast majority of people doing the 12 pubs are in and out within half an hour and cause no fuss. As you say, it's once a year. Itsdacraic after all

Clearly you've never worked in a bar during christmas then...

• Advertisement

Clearly you've never worked in a bar during christmas then...

Nope. Only drank in them

Great spot. Go in in a gang, otherwise you'll be there on your own! I was there for one on a stag a few months ago. We stayed there for 2 hours. Nuxer shouting at us over the bar, only Guinness on tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Christ that place. not sure I could actually say what I want to here about it...:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

testicle wrote: »
    Great spot. Go in in a gang, otherwise you'll be there on your own! I was there for one on a stag a few months ago. We stayed there for 2 hours. Nuxer shouting at us over the bar, only Guinness on tap.

"on a stag"

Sure you were. Everyone knows what you were doing there.

There were no hookers there, if that's what you're asking, bar Nuxer himself who used to play for the Cookies.

;)

Advertisement