Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conned by Eircom

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

This just gets better. To add insult to injury after putting up wit Eircom's crappy broadband on the promise of Efibre connection I have just been on the phone to check on my installation which was to be this forthcoming Wednesday. My installation has now been put back until February. No phone call ..... as they did not have my mobile number .... but I am an Eircom customer .... surely they have my landline ..... yes did nobody ring you?

Well at least I have a free day now seeing as I took a days holiday.

Asked to speak to a manager .... none to be found.

Why oh why did I ever leave Vodafone.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

pissed wrote: »
    This just gets better. To add insult to injury after putting up wit Eircom's crappy broadband on the promise of Efibre connection I have just been on the phone to check on my installation which was to be this forthcoming Wednesday. My installation has now been put back until February. No phone call ..... as they did not have my mobile number .... but I am an Eircom customer .... surely they have my landline ..... yes did nobody ring you?

Well at least I have a free day now seeing as I took a days holiday.

Asked to speak to a manager .... none to be found.

Why oh why did I ever leave Vodafone.
    Hi Pissed
    That does appear to be the next available provision date and apologies you were not contacted. I have raised this issue with the appropriate section manager, but I was unable to get earlier date.
    Sorry.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Thanks for the reply Tony. I have my original appointment back again.

Amazing what an email to the CEO can do.

Advertisement