Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excess Wavier Insurance with Budget.ie

Options
  • 10-10-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if I take out excess wavier insurance with an alternative company will I still have to put down a deposit on a credit card does anybody know? http://www.worldwideinsure.com/ offer a 3 day trip for £5.55 vs their company rate of €16.xx?

Thanks,
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

This policy is of no interest to the company, they have no business relationship with these providers, only with you. They will require a hold on your credit card and this will be forfeit if there is a problem, you can then reclaim this from the excess insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

cool thanks. Credit card limit only £800 so i'll have to pay the extra €16 a day it looks like! they don't let you put a hold on a debit card :-( I'll double check though when I arrive

Advertisement