Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered "efibre unlimited" realise that I have "efibre advanced"

Options
  • 10-10-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi

This evening I was alerted by my broadband usage meter that I had reached 93% of my usage allowance. (Efibre installed on Monday 07/10)

I know that I ordered "efibre unlimited" as I had no limit on my NGB package and would require this again.

But upon re-reading the letter I received from eircom, it states on the back that I was getting "efibre advanced".

Is there anyway this can be changed to unlimited as a 30GB limit is useless to me.

Also I am unable to add my new account number to My Eircom.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

drake70 wrote: »
    Hi

This evening I was alerted by my broadband usage meter that I had reached 93% of my usage allowance. (Efibre installed on Monday 07/10)

I know that I ordered "efibre unlimited" as I had no limit on my NGB package and would require this again.

But upon re-reading the letter I received from eircom, it states on the back that I was getting "efibre advanced".

Is there anyway this can be changed to unlimited as a 30GB limit is useless to me.

Also I am unable to add my new account number to My Eircom.

Thanks
    Hi drake70

This can be changed but I'm unable to arrange this from here. To discuss this and arrange the change please contact the efibre team on 1800503303.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Thanks Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan
    No worries drake70

Let me know if you need any help with this or anyting else.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

UPDATE: I contacted customer service via live chat. My package will be updated in 24 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

UPDATE: I contacted customer service via live chat. My package will be updated in 24 hours.
    Hi drake70

Thanks for updating the thread. I will let Al Know. If you need us to check the progress feel free to PM us with your order or account details.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement