Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers in Waterford

Options
  • 11-10-2013 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭

Any ideas on what barbers to go to in Waterford? Usually I just get a trim but I'm looking for a place that can style hair and I'm hoping for a place which has had some good feedback but also isn't too expensive, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Any ideas on what barbers to go to in Waterford? Usually I just get a trim but I'm looking for a place that can style hair and I'm hoping for a place which has had some good feedback but also isn't too expensive, any suggestions?

hype by johns bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Tara's on ballybricken. Sat in it right now waiting for a haircut as it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Lads any idea of price for a relatively stingy student?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Lads any idea of price for a relatively stingy student?

the jolly barber near the revolution bar do 8 euro haircuts till the end of november for students, thats the cheapest i no of, considering a normal haircut costs an average 12 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I went to Hype, great choice, brilliant service in there and a great cut, I couldn't say enough good things about it and I'll definitely go back there. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Fuelwatch

What's that Boston Barbers like in city square??
    Can't say I like the idea of everyone looking at you walking past!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

new look barbers across from the granary on hanover street is a great barbers and its only 10euro for a haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Fuelwatch wrote: »
    What's that Boston Barbers like in city square??
    Can't say I like the idea of everyone looking at you walking past!

I was thinkin the same thing, feck that.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Kazz Barbers on Patrick St

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭wats the craic

ya would not want get a cut in chapz barbers in wexford town , just inside the door of tescos :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

i got haircut in the jolly barbers for 8 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Turkish Barber by Dunphys shop is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

KevIRL wrote: »
    Tara's on ballybricken. Sat in it right now waiting for a haircut as it happens

I second this, Tara and her sister are lovely girls and you get a very decent cut for not too expensive a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

I second this, Tara and her sister are lovely girls and you get a very decent cut for not too expensive a price.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

kryogen wrote: »
    Turkish Barber by Dunphys shop is good.

And cheap

Advertisement