Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hillcrest vets clonsilla super after taught

• 11-10-2013 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭

Our family pet buddy the labrador took very sick recently . I brought him to hillcrest vets where he wasunfortunately too sick with kidney failure to last too long .

After the agonising decision to let him go to sleep we were aloud to say our last good byes , i was with him untill he was at rest .They looked after all the arrangments as you would expect . But the staff were exceptional throughout everything . No rushing , we felt we could have stayed all day in the room with our good old friend .

However 2 days later we recieved a card in the post . A hand written card to convay the deepest sympaty on the lost of our friend with each of the staff's individual signature on it ,

I would just like to say thanks guys for the personal touch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Did you get in touch with them to thank them? That's a nice thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

I did . Id just like to share the great experience in a dark and difficult time and the professionalism and empathy they shared with me and my family on the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Yeah, they did the same when they heard that our cat (Fluffy) had been run over and killed by a car. Very nice staff.

One of our other cats (Shadow) was hit by a car/bike/something last Friday and broke about 5-6 bones in his rear leg/paw. He's just had surgery to put all the bones back in place and they are taking really great care of him. Top notch care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

That is such a lovely thoughtful thing for them to do. Its little things like that that really make a difference.

Sorry to hear about the loss of Buddy :(

Advertisement