Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Suggestions

Options
  • 11-10-2013 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Looking for a decent laptop, i5 processor or similar. Budget would be around 450 -500

Where would be a good place to start looking, either online or instore?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Looking for a decent laptop, i5 processor or similar. Budget would be around 450 -500

Where would be a good place to start looking, either online or instore?

was for the aul fella who was looking for something similar budget and spec wise...went with:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Toshiba_Satellite_Pro_C50-A-137_Core_i5_4GB_500GB_Windows_7_Pro_Laptop_with_PSCG7E-00900DEN/version.asp

cheapest i could find. delivered in 3 days. no complaints. go online, you will save money always.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Thanks for that - looks the job

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Thanks for that - looks the job

no worries, I forgot to mention he wanted to stick with windows 7. it's near impossible to find a widows 7 laptop in shops now. this came with 2 windows 8 CDs if you want to install that instead...I'd be sticking with 7 though. if you order don't opt for the additional speedy delivery option, I chose the slower free delivery and it only took 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

super - good idea. i though the price was 425....just noticed thats after a trade in!

Advertisement