Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joyetech Ego Starter kit 510 -> Tank atomiser?

Options
  • 11-10-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought the 510 starter kit and tried to order replacement cartridges, but ended up getting the Tank version by mistake. Can I buy this and will it work with the existing battery I have?

This stuff is so confusing. Very easy to make a mistake!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

If you look at your battery and it has 2 threads then yes it would

On the battery the 510 thread is the small internal thread

The Ego thread which is what your link requires would be a larger external thread on the battery
    Hope that helps

this video is worth a watch as well
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nITrEvMyRZo&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking at the battery now and only see one internal thread and one external where the cone goes. The video you linked doesn't work for some reason I'm afraid.

Try the video now
    do you have a link for your battery, but sounds like you have the ego thread, most batteries come with both the 510 being the most popular

Vaperus wrote: »
    Try the video now
    do you have a link for your battery, but sounds like you have the ego thread, most batteries come with both the 510 being the most popular

Video working now thanks. It's the Ego battery. The silver one on the left 7mins into that video.

so you will be able to use ego and 510 type devices

• Advertisement

Just to confirm, that includes Ego-T as linked in my OP?

Thanks once again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Yeah the Ego-T atomiser will fit on an Ego battery (the hint is in the name :pac:)

What did you buy that won't fit on there? Those batteries will fit anything with an ego or 510 connection which is pretty much everything I've come across.

Advertisement