Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36 - which one??

• 11-10-2013 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I want to get a G36 to complete my Bundeswehr load out. However it's not one of the run of the mill aegs and choice is limited. My nephew has the JG short model ie 36C but I think I prefer the longer K model. I'm not sure if the JG guns are for me though. I know Umarex have their own models, but are they worth the premium over the cheaper JG guns???

I'd also consider a gas blowback model such as the WE G36 if anyone has experience of one of these.

If there's another one I haven't mentioned, I'd appreciate any info. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

Classic army make G36 variants and the proline versions have a lovely reinforced nylon body on them. but again you pay a premium.
    JG are decent for the price and worst case parts for the G36 are easily come by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Kings of plastics Tokyo marui make a recoil version, no doubt expensive, and KWA made a nice one also.

The WE G39 is one of the most reliable gas systems out there, with very good gas efficiency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Your choices are as follows ,

Classic Army one of the best G36 K available stay away from sport line version.

JG G36 c/k both railed and tradional version of the K cheap enough and fairly reliable easy enough to upgrade ,

Ares G36 c /k lovely externals and internals slightly more pricey ,

SRC G36 C ,K ,E ,KV and Mg36 excellent externals powerful high torque motors for snappy trigger response,can be slight reliability issues but nothing major,

WE G999 C /K supposed to be the best of the current G36's aegs recently ,

ICS G37 c a slightly remodeled g36 different handguard and stocks solid internals and great reliability ,

TM G36 c solid preformed shiny abs plastic let's it down
    Bullet proof reliable if left in stock form

TM G36 recoil again stupidity expensive and slightly noisey electric blow back action aka recoil ,

WE G39 Gas blowback variant nice kick can get expensive with mags and internal upgrades to run reliably,

Do your research before you buy goggle and YouTube are your friends

Advertisement