Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enfield - where to feed 60 kids

Options
  • 11-10-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Anyone have any suggestions on where in Enfield could I get somewhere that would feed a group of 60 12-16 year olds at 10pm on a Saturday night. Its a group coming back from International Rules at Croker. Would need somewhere that they could sit down - cheap and cheerful. 2 hours journey to contend with after this stop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

You could try The Bridge House, Flattery's or the Hamlet Court Hotel in
    Johnstownbridge (1 mile away). There's a Burger King at the motorway services.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mc Donalds maynooth is 24 hour and as you are on the motorway anyway not too far out of your way.
    I would ring the order ahead though.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Shegull

There was a time I would have said Mother Hubbards but I'm not sure they stay open that late anymore

Advertisement