Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan - where to feed 60 kids 10pm at night

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

MYOB wrote: »
    Closed for all but toilets and tea/coffee at that hour, even the seating closes at 11 at the latest.
    Think food stops at 11.have had hot food there many times after 10..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Probably not viable to stay open any later. Most places would 10pm last orders I'm thinking. Unless its Eddie Rockets or similar.

The regular coaches on the M4 must have rest stops. Maybe asking on the commuting forum or in the forum where the OP is from might give the names of the pubs and hotels on route.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,796 ✭✭✭✭L1011

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Think food stops at 11.have had hot food there many times after 10..

Which one? I've arrived to a desolate building with just the shop open after 10 Eastbound a number of times.

All the McDonalds mentioned are either 24hr (Maynooth, Liffey Valley) or 11 (Lucan Maxol).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Eddies in LV seems to close at 12. They couldn't seat 60 though, I wondering. They usually aren't very big. The MD's in LV isn't huge either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Can we please keep to suggestions for places to sit and eat as the OP has said packed lunches are impractical. This isn't the forum for debate on the benefits of packed lunches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

MYOB wrote: »
    Which one? I've arrived to a desolate building with just the shop open after 10 Eastbound a number of times.

All the McDonalds mentioned are either 24hr (Maynooth, Liffey Valley) or 11 (Lucan Maxol).
    applegreen on the m4

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I would go for Spa Hotel i have been in there a few times and coach loads of kids have pulled in for their dinner

great food as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I hope you were all well fed

...... by the way THIS :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90986383#post90986383

Advertisement