Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Chinese/Asian sites do you buy from?

Options
  • 11-10-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

I've had experience with a few and not at all bad

www.ejuicechina.com
    www.ecigarettechina.com

I'm all for jobs in Ireland, but I find their prices far more conducive to business. And the quality is just as good, I find. Just interested to know which sites you've tried and whether your experience has been positive or negative???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Have bought batteries 450mah ego type on the ecigarettechina one before. Took a couple of weeks to arrive but they were only $5 a pop so was worth the wait. Free shipping too.

See they're doing a starter kit on there, with two 900mah batteries, 2 Ce4s, carry case, charger and 10mls of juice for only 17 dollars! Top value that.... could buy a load and start a shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Have bought batteries 450mah ego type on the ecigarettechina one before. Took a couple of weeks to arrive but they were only $5 a pop so was worth the wait. Free shipping too.

See they're doing a starter kit on there, with two 900mah batteries, 2 Ce4s, carry case, charger and 10mls of juice for only 17 dollars! Top value that.... could buy a load and start a shop :D

They seem by far to be the cheapest. Think I picked up that exact same kit you mentioned the last time too. Last order I think was

The aforementioned kit with 1300mAh batteries instead of 1100mAh
    2*single ecigarette blister packs with a USB charger in each.
    Box of 10 CE4S Clearomizers

Delivered for €42 or something like that. That price was Unbelievable Jeff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Sensational Jeff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

I've bought mods from FastTech but jaysus they took their time getting here. Bargain price though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pique wrote: »
    I've bought mods from FastTech but jaysus they took their time getting here. Bargain price though.

Are the mods any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Are the mods any good?

They work perfectly and look the biz.

BUT.

The 510 threading seems very soft and my Protank and Puritank no longer screw into 2 of them. My Vivi Nova still fits fine.
    The bottom button screws out a bit and can make firing a bit easier. However, the lock screw then doesn't 'lock' properly but you quickly get over that.
    For a tenner with free postage, you can't really complain too much. I reckon it was partially my fault for having them in my pocket and some sideways pressure damaged the threads.

Look after them better than me and they're a steal.

I just got mech mods, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taz96

Pique wrote: »
    Got a vamo v3 from there. Works just fine. Took about 3 weeks for deilvery but at that price..I can wait

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

http://www.healthcabin.net/ have a nice selection, I once heard that scottish hoor, "hullo there , Todd here, have yourshelf a nice wee vape" mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Have bought from healthcabin and fasttech. One of the ego k (or q?) batteries I got from healthcabin blew up after a couple of months. Big drawa - battery flying across the kitchen, socket ruined and counter scorched.

Would maybe order clearos etc from them again but for juices, mods and batteries I'll be sticking with Irish Vendors from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I keep local to try give the Irish companies a leg up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

ghogie91 wrote: »
    I keep local to try give the Irish companies a leg up

I try to do the same... Though I will admit some business recently has gone to Spain, Germany, Greece, USA, UK.

Ummm... Oh dear. I'll try harder in future I promise!

In my defence, most of my juice comes from Irish vendors.

sept09baby wrote: »
    Have bought from healthcabin and fasttech. One of the ego k (or q?) batteries I got from healthcabin blew up after a couple of months. Big drawa - battery flying across the kitchen, socket ruined and counter scorched.

Would maybe order clearos etc from them again but for juices, mods and batteries I'll be sticking with Irish Vendors from now on.

Id totally agree, juices especially keep buying from Irish vendors, for your own safety, quality control is not what chinese manufacture is famed for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

platinums wrote: »
    Id totally agree, juices especially keep buying from Irish vendors, for your own safety, quality control is not what chinese manufacture is famed for.

Yeah, but dekang, hangsen, liqua, etc. are all made in China and sold by Irish vendors, not to mention the majority of mods, clearos, cartos, etc. that we use.

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Yeah, but dekang, hangsen, liqua, etc. are all made in China and sold by Irish vendors, not to mention the majority of mods, clearos, cartos, etc. that we use.
    Listen very closely, I said buy from Irish Vendors, I didnt say dont buy anything chinese.
    The irish vendors I will assume have their own QC process, meaning they will generally sell stuff that their customers wont be complaining about, as they wont want that hassle.
    As well as the customer having a closer point of contact in an Irish vendor if something does go wrong, also duties are already taken care of.

I dont see any harm in promoting Buy Irish. It's far less risk that buying direct from China

Advertisement