Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB: Unable to create a transfer (inside EU)

Options
  • 11-10-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've been trying to set up a transfer between my irish permanent tsb and my old account and I'm getting the following error.

SORRY, YOUR NEW THIRD PARTY TRANSFER COULD NOT BE CREATED AT THIS TIME -

I've been getting this error for the past few months, it's getting on my nerves. Calling permanent tsb support proved to be a huge pain as i keep getting put on hold, wasting my money.

Any other way to get it set up? Specific number i should call in this case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

You could try Twitter https://www.twitter.com/askpermanenttsb & ask them to arrange a callback to you. Send phone number/account number by DM.

YOu could also email info@permanenttsb.ie & ask for a callback.

If you have a call package that includes landlines use +35312124101 instead of the 1890 numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Why not, when they put you on hold, just wait until they get it sorted? Surely waiting that extra few minutes is better than waiting for months to get it sorted...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Simon_K wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've been trying to set up a transfer between my irish permanent tsb and my old account and I'm getting the following error.

SORRY, YOUR NEW THIRD PARTY TRANSFER COULD NOT BE CREATED AT THIS TIME -

I've been getting this error for the past few months, it's getting on my nerves. Calling permanent tsb support proved to be a huge pain as i keep getting put on hold, wasting my money.

Any other way to get it set up? Specific number i should call in this case?

PTSB prevent SEPA transfers in a 2 hour window in the afternoons for the duration of the SEPA migration. This might be the cause.

Have you been trying to go a SEPA transfer at the same time of the day? If so, try a different time.

Advertisement