Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Persons [found]

Options
  • 11-10-2013 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Have just noticed yet another story about missing persons and thought I should put it up here as according to reports @ http://www.facebook.com/GalwayAdvertiser?ref=stream&hc_location=stream , this lady's phone was traced to Galway. There are so many people going missing lately it is really sad and unfortunate. There is mention of a son but details seem sketchy and very vague. :/ Hope they return home safe and sound soon to their family. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More details here from After Hours, a boardsie is related http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057057466

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Oh okay Boardsie posted it, was wondering as I don't think I came across anything about it! I just came across it there on Facebook and said would post on here, but didn't really have much to write about it because details seem scarce, they may not be giving out info about it as such. "Think" they said there is a family of 6 boys and the poor dad seemed distraught. :/ Horrible what the family have to go through. Really hope a return home is on the cards soon and all are safe and well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭ratracer

Found safe and well now.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, hope it was just some misunderstanding or similar.
    Please continue in AH thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement