Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for shotgun

Options
  • 11-10-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Lads,

I am changing my shotgun. Any suggestions for a good gun to go for. I have about 1200 to spend. Also anybody know of a good gun dealer to deal with. I am based in laois but I don't mind travelling for the right one.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Lads,

I am changing my shotgun. Any suggestions for a good gun to go for. I have about 1200 to spend. Also anybody know of a good gun dealer to deal with. I am based in laois but I don't mind travelling for the right one.

Thanks

You looking to sell one too?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

What you lookin to shoot. If it's just game I know where there in a mint beretta ultra light delux.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 springermad

Yes looking to shoot game. Not interested in clays

Where is the Beretta?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

Have a Friend that has a Gun Dealers Licence, I can bring you to him and you can have a look I live very close to you, send me a PM and I will help you, out.You need to throw up a few Guns to your shoulder till you feel "yeah I like that one" you will know when you hit the right Gun but you do need help are you left or right handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Plain and simple, try as many as you can and buy the best one you can afford.

And a good quality make second hand one is probably a better buy than some new ones.

If you're a game shooter maybe consider a good side by side, since their popularity is practically zero some seriously good stuff can be got for very small money if you're willing to go rooting around a bit.

Advertisement