Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend some sites where i could purchase mp3s etc and download from

Options
  • 11-10-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Im looking to download music legally.

im currently using spotify to listen to music but you cant download from it.

i want to be able to own the mp3 etc so i can listen to it from any device whenever i want to.

this isnt possible on spotify as you have to be on the internet to access the music files on the site.

can anyone recommend some sites where i could purchase mp3s etc and download from.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

iTunes, Amazon...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭maccored

bandcamp.com - buy direct from bands

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭rigmaroll

thanks for those sites.

is it better to download or stream music these days.

what do people prefer to do on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Download. Artists get hardly any money from streaming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

rigmaroll wrote: »
    thanks for those sites.

is it better to download or stream music these days.

what do people prefer to do on boards.ie
    I've been streaming quite a lot in the past year so I can listen to albums before deciding to make a purchase or not. Whatever you find is handiest for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭cosbloodymick

rigmaroll wrote: »
    Im looking to download music legally.

im currently using spotify to listen to music but you cant download from it.

i want to be able to own the mp3 etc so i can listen to it from any device whenever i want to.

this isnt possible on spotify as you have to be on the internet to access the music files on the site.

can anyone recommend some sites where i could purchase mp3s etc and download from.

thanks

Has anyone used soundbox and if so would you recommend?

Advertisement