Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback voucher fraud check

Options
  • 11-10-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭

Why do pigsback need to do a voucher fraud check on credit card purchases?
    We purchased on the 20th of September but only today received the following update from the supplier.

Pigsback notified us earlier today that they have finished conducting their fraud checks on all voucher purchases and we are now free to dispatch all orders

Why the big delay when in our case we never actually had a voucher to redeem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

mmm the devils advocate in me is thinking 'elephant' thoughts but I'm sure it's all fine.

I'd get in touch with them and ask, if you were hoping to use a voucher as soon as an offer finished knowing that they can do this is not going to inspire confidence in they company.

Advertisement