Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BEST HURLEY'S IN IRELAND?

• 11-10-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi
    Just want to hear peoples opinions as im buying a new 31inch hurley(thinking of an o connor one but not really sure) , the maker has to be able to post it or be in the Cork/Kerry area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Smith614

Ul prob get 20 different answers. Ridiculous question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

Joe Canning's are the best .... IMHO. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I think you mean Hurl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

I think you mean Hurl
    Hurl is what one does with a hurley!:D

There are no best hurl's/hurley's, different people prefer different ones. I'm using a Torpey one at present. It suits me perfectly, others have practised with the same one and hate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Lar Corbett has loads good ones - did'nt see him at this years Ploughing in Laois , but had a stand at last year

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I'd say this is the best Hurley's in Ireland:
    http://www.hurleysbar.com/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Wow, we've had these threads a few times, I wonder how this 1 will end, people calling each other idiots cause they don't agree to others opinions, a load of shills by hurley makers, a debate on hurl vs. hurley. The fact of the matter, you can't have someone else decide what football boot/golf club/gloves are best for you, you can only find out for yourself.

Locking this thread as it has been done to death in the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement