Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy R4i3DS Gold?

• 11-10-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to buy one online for ireland and if so where can i buy it with all neccesary settings done and dusted when it is sent to me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

Is it possible to buy one online for ireland and if so where can i buy it with all neccesary settings done and dusted when it is sent to me?

[ModSnip]

hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Maybe done deal or the like. Plenty of cowboys on there though I'm sure so be wary. Just for your info, a Supercard dstwo is a much better card (but will set you back a lot more), it's, in theory, future proof. Update from Nintendo much less likely to kill it than the one you are looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

There are 2 Asian guys running a stall in the Ilac center. Got r4 type card for 3DS from them. Can't recommend them enought, very friendly and knowledgable about cards and firmware versions.

Stay away from that site, [ModSnip] I had a real bad expierence with them, it's really a UK site called [ModSnip]or something. They are total gangsters, had to do credit card charge back to get my money back after 2 months of them stringing me along with emails promising it was sent. Save yourself a lot of hassle of go elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

really did they steal any more money from your bank account?
    also you got the address or any contact details of those asian guys you reccomend?

Sorry, don't have their contact details handy. You'd need to go in person to the Ilac center in Dublin to chat to them. I think there was a well recommended fellow in Kildare with a Facebook site selling cards, but I can't recall his name. Do a tread search you might find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Ds supergames on facebook I get all mine there hope this helps man

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

not to be pushing you too much but where in a general direction would the two guys be in the ilac centre be located?like say beside which store etc would they be set up if you can remember as id like to check them out before making a final decision on where to buy.Am heading there this Friday/Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

not to be pushing you too much but where in a general direction would the two guys be in the ilac centre be located?like say beside which store etc would they be set up if you can remember as id like to check them out before making a final decision on where to buy.Am heading there this Friday/Saturday.

If you take it to PM you'll probably get a faster response with better directions :)

It's at the Moore street (where they sell the fruit and veg) entrance. The first stall inside the iliac centre. He sells phone covers and ipad covers. You have to ask for it as it's not on display.

Advertisement