Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

deans connectors

• 11-10-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do they help increase the rof in a gun, ive changed all mine and they have gone up 25-50%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,748 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Not its not just you its the Deans connector, as the surface contact area is WAY larger and the electrical resistance is less more current can get to the motor increasing the Rate Of Fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

matty1994 wrote: »
    Is it just me or do they help increase the rof in a gun, ive changed all mine and they have gone up 25-50%

I duno about that kind of an increase, but yeah they do, a better electrical connection improves the overall circuit, reducing the resistance and improving electrical conductivity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

I duno about that kind of an increase, but yeah they do, a better electrical connection improves the overall circuit, reducing the resistance and improving electrical conductivity.

Well my gun was firing at 6 rps and now its firing at 11.8 rps so big jump

Well my gun was firing at 6 rps and now its firing at 11.8 rps so big jump

6 RPS???. What size battery are you using? and what model brand aeg is it?.

6 RPS???. What size battery are you using? and what model brand aeg is it?.

50% increase, was a 9.6v and its a jg m14 with stock everything

• Advertisement

50% increase, was a 9.6v and its a jg m14 with stock everything

Hmmmm motor probably more of torque motor then. I just thought the RPS seemed low. But a jump from 6 to 11+ is quite good, I would not have thought that kind of an increase.

Hmmmm motor probably more of torque motor then. I just thought the RPS seemed low. But a jump from 6 to 11+ is quite good, I would not have thought that kind of an increase.

EIther did i, must say was a little shock but i never ex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Your figures are a little odd.
    From my own experience the ROF increase using deans is quite small, maybe between 1-3.

Your AEG to start with is on the very slow side. The average AEG fires in the mid teens as standard (normally between 13-18).

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Your figures are a little odd.
    From my own experience the ROF increase using deans is quite small, maybe between 1-3.

Your AEG to start with is on the very slow side. The average AEG fires in the mid teens as standard (normally between 13-18).

Could have been my chrono as ive heard its s**t

Advertisement