Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one missing a dog in Ferrybank?

Options
  • 11-10-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

A little white jack russell type dog followed us home from the grotto in Ferrybank this evening. He's wearing a blue collar with no name tag. Does anyone happen to know who owns him???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm fairly sure this was mentioned on WLRfm this morning. The dog was pretty freaked out and the owner is desperately looking for him! Was spotted by a taxi driver and people were out looking for it. Heard this on DeiseAM. Might want to double check if its the same dog!

Thanks Sully. I heard that dog was injured, this one isn't. I'll look into it though.

It's not him. Wonder has that poor dog been found?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Post on facebook, same breed of dog same area but dog has a patch? Assume yours doesn't?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 dongle

hi, i think you have found our dog, his name is smithy, he has a patch on his eye, we live in marymount and have been looking for him since 6.30

Hi, Im just wondering where in rockenham do you live if have smthie i wood b so happy and really appreciate you taking care of him he is white with a patch on his eye and a blue collar Im on the corner in marymount. thanks so much again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bobbakinna

Hi everyone theres a little jack Russell with a blue collar and a patch on one eye and he answers to the name of smythie very friendly little man, he is missing from marymount please can any help to find him. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 postmanpaul

Hi there, your dog is being very well looked after by Leanne <snip>. Lorraine told me you called into the chipper last night and we managed to put two and two together. Leanne has fed and walked him and looked after him very well. They gave me permission to let you know to call up and collect Smithy. Paul.

thanks we on the way up tanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 postmanpaul

dongle wrote: »
    thanks we on the way up tanks so much

Didn't realise it was you, Ange. Glad all worked out. Paul.

I'm delighted this worked out! A lovely little dog. I've only seen this now as I haven't been on since last night.

Advertisement