Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS/2DS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The 3DS XL doesn't have 5ghz Wifi support? Seems mad that Ninty haven't included that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Preordered zelda from amazon. First time I've ever preordered a game!

Ign have played the first few hours of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

I hate you all and your disposable income.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:( the egyptian eye link just doesnt cut it for me, haven't really enjoyed a good zelda since my adventure with midna

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

gouche wrote: »
    I hate you all and your disposable income.
    Well simply eat nuddles in a cup for a month or three :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

CastorTroy wrote: »

I ordered a copy from GAME at 35 quid so I could get that chest...

... now it turns out that I will not be getting it unless I spend way more on this??

That is not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Got a shiny new black 3ds xl on its way to me from Canada just for this game! 190 CAD after tax which is around 135 euro. bargain!

Sister is coming home from Canada for a few weeks which is why I was able to get it. Perfect timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

You know games you buy in Europe won't work on your shiny new black Canadian 3DS XL right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

His sister can merely mail him the games. And I think the digital downloads will still work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

COYVB wrote: »
    You know games you buy in Europe won't work on your shiny new black Canadian 3DS XL right?

See below :P
    Kirby wrote: »
    His sister can merely mail him the games. And I think the digital downloads will still work.

Yeah I will be mostly using the store as I will get the dollar pricing aswell. Hoping they don't take issue with my credit card though would be a disaster if they did!

Also, without hijacking the thread too much can someone give me a quick list of must have games? I havent looked at the ds cataloge since my ds lite.

Mario is a given :P

It's personal taste sensitive but 5 games that should suit everyone.

Mario 3d land.
    Ocarina of time 3d.
    Mario Kart.
    Pokémon X or Y.
    Zelda a Link between worlds. :D

I'm going to leave this here to get everyone in the mood.....and because I can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Outstanding. Wanted to post that in the WW thread when someone asked why they should buy it. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Looking forward to this, very very tempted by the GAME preorder purely becuase i want that Treasure chest!

Supposedly the Nintendo shop are doing the game and chest for £39.99

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/legend-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-inc-pre-order-exclusive-zelda-musical-chest-39-1696486

Can't check the Nintendo shop from work to confirm. I'm assuming as well that it's a physical copy of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

New gameplay trailer. I don't think this game is going to be easy....

Kotaku found a nice little surprise if you play the trailer backwards....

Wow! That's just really, really coool! This is the one that might force me into xl land.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I picked up a 3ds xl for 170 in pc world a few weeks ago. I'm working my way through ocarina of time until I get this. Looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Wow! That's just really, really coool! This is the one that might force me into xl land.

Did you see the XL Bundle for this?

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Did you see the XL Bundle for this?

Yeah, it's great but it's a download code for the game, not a physical copy, isn't it?

Very tempted though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

Supposedly the Nintendo shop are doing the game and chest for £39.99

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/legend-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-inc-pre-order-exclusive-zelda-musical-chest-39-1696486

Can't check the Nintendo shop from work to confirm. I'm assuming as well that it's a physical copy of the game

Is this confirmed? Does the UK shop ship to Ireland? I tried before but the drop down didnt list Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Wright wrote: »
    Is this confirmed? Does the UK shop ship to Ireland? I tried before but the drop down didnt list Ireland.

If it doesnt you can try parcel motel to deliver here. Thought think they will need to be able to deliver to Northern Ireland first.

I got the Wind Waker collector's edition sent to parcel motel from the Nintendo shop

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Kotaku have played the first 5 hours.

http://kotaku.com/impressions-of-the-new-zelda-five-hours-in-1460892483

Fairly spoiler free, and clarifies stuff about the new item buying/renting mechanic.

And by the end of the 5 hours they were finally finished training and got out into Hyrule Field? :)

Looking forward to this game yet I wasn't a fan of LttP.

Of course maybe I should've said that the day of release so I could get the game before going into hiding to avoid the backlash from such a statement. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

And by the end of the 5 hours they were finally finished training and got out into Hyrule Field? :)

Looking forward to this game yet I wasn't a fan of LttP.

Of course maybe I should've said that the day of release so I could get the game before going into hiding to avoid the backlash from such a statement. :pac:

It's too late Castor....too late.

simpsons-mob.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I wasn't a fan of LttP

Just does not compute...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

I wasn't a fan of LttP.

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

• Advertisement

I only played it for the first time on the gba after playing Ocarina on the n64. Just found it slow moving and at times annoying. First time I played it was grand, but replayed recently and got bored part of the way through it. It's not that I'm not a fan but it wouldn't be in my top 5 Zelda games. Maybe number 3 handheld Zelda.

Advertisement