Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS/2DS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

They're releasing 3DS games faster than I can play 'em at the moment! Have to try and beat the Elite Four by Friday so, and that downloaded copy of Phoenix Wright hasn't even been booted up yet!

A semi-pleasant problem to be complaining about, given the rather miserable state the console was in not too long ago.

jqfO0.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

God I would love a free 3ds with this game..... Anyone? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

Think this is going to be the one that twists my arm and has me purchasing a shiny new 3dsXL this week. With that being said if I want a physical copy of the game what is the cheapest bundle I could get in an Irish store?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Just downloaded Zelda there. Have to say, I love digital downloads on the 3ds. :D

I'm about to dig in. I adored A Link to the Past on the snes so I can't wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's gone up to 200 pounds on Amazon... Should've pre-ordered it ages ago :(

Also the idea to hold off playing it until Christmas Day is genius!

• Advertisement

There are rupees everywhere! I'm rich! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It's gone up to 200 pounds on Amazon... Should've pre-ordered it ages ago :(

Also the idea to hold off playing it until Christmas Day is genius!

That's the price it always was wasn't it? I pre-ordered it {the Ltd Zelda Edition XL} when it was available to so so & that was the price I think. Anyway, tis marked as 'Dispatching Now' in my orders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Went into GameStop , they had no Zelda 3ds xl in stock, but said they should have them tomorrow. I really can't afford it at the moment but could not resist, so paid the deposit on it. Better than spending it in the pub anyway !!

Had to stop because of hand cramp. I played Pokémon for hours and hours on end and didn't have the problem but this game requires you to press the R button which pokemon didn't.......means my grip is different and a little sore after a while. :(

I'm enjoying it though. I find myself intently looking at every wall on the screen for hidden cracks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

I hope to use this to completely ignore eveyone in my house for at least two days on Christmas:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€234.99 in Smyths for the console, I have one booked in Jervis Street I am unable to buy so if anyone wants it it will be available to buy after 3pm today as I will be going into them to cancel at 3pm. It looks so purty too but I already have three 3ds xls as I got a Pikachu one a few weeks back to go with my Aniaml Crossing one and my Monster Hunter one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

€234.99 in Smyths for the console, I have one booked in Jervis Street I am unable to buy so if anyone wants it it will be available to buy after 3pm today as I will be going into them to cancel at 3pm. It looks so purty too but I already have three 3ds xls as I got a Pikachu one a few weeks back to go with my Aniaml Crossing one and my Monster Hunter one.

Any game with that???

After reading this thread I'm getting all nostalgic & really considering one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I already have three 3ds xls as I got a Pikachu one a few weeks back to go with my Aniaml Crossing one and my Monster Hunter one.

Why?? :D

Why?? :D

Pikachu one was a gift, Monster Hunter one has my ambassador nes and gba games on it and Animal Crossing one has several of the free games for registering three games from before the summer. The Pikachu one is very rare so I haven't opened it, the other two are used for trading between Pokemon X and Y. :)

Any game with that???

After reading this thread I'm getting all nostalgic & really considering one :D

You get the Zelda game preinstalled on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 itsme83

Does anyone know if any of the gamestops or smyths are getting the zelda 3ds xl in as GameStop have not got them in yet they are saying that there is a delay on them.Smyths online are saying that there are none in stock anywhere in the country???

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭RoboAmish

Bah, would love to upgrade my old 3DS and plunge for the ALBW XL. Don't suppose Gamestop is doing any kind of a trade-in deal on it?

GameStop can't Guarantee me one before Christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

There's a terrible lack of posts about how great this game is... Stop playing and tell us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

There's a terrible lack of posts about how great this game is... Stop playing and tell us!

It's great :)

Got kind of annoyed at the beggining as it was basically holding your hand through the game for the first 15-20 minutes. Press this button to do this action sort of stuff. Was grand after that though.

Just on the first dungeon of lorule and I am really enjoying it.

If you have a 3ds it is a must have game. If you don't have a 3ds then get one!

• Advertisement

itsme83 wrote: »
    GameStop can't Guarantee me one before Christmas :(

Looks like Smyths might have been the only place to stock it, really nice looking console, good luck getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Won't be playing until xmas day:(

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I got a dispatch mail from Game on Monday evening so it should be here tomorrow hopefully.

Are game shipping it out to you?i tried to order one and they told me they couldn't ship to Ireland as its over a certain weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Are game shipping it out to you?i tried to order one and they told me they couldn't ship to Ireland as its over a certain weight.

Parcel Motel

the music is amazing, can't wait to buy the soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yep to my home address. No parcel motel. £2.95 delivery. Hasn't arrived yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/36047

melbourne know how to party for a zelda launch :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

3.jpg

(Insert sexy tingle in your pants joke)

Just finished it.

Here is what I thought of it.

It was a masterpiece! Worthy of the name and to share the same universe as the snes counterpart. While I found it a little easy I am happy to announce you unlock a harder "hero" mode after your first playthrough. Now I need to find more free time to do that and to finish off finding all the collectibles!

Seriously, any fan of the zelda universe needs to get it and anyone who has a 3ds already and who are not familiar with zelda it is a great place to start.

GET IT!

• Advertisement

Just finished it.

Here is what I thought of it.

It was a masterpiece! Worthy of the name and to share the same universe as the snes counterpart. While I found it a little easy I am happy to announce you unlock a harder "hero" mode after your first playthrough. Now I need to find more free time to do that and to finish off finding all the collectibles!

Seriously, any fan of the zelda universe needs to get it and anyone who has a 3ds already and who are not familiar with zelda it is a great place to start.

GET IT!

Advertisement