Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did those doors get heavier, or did I get a lot weaker?

Options
  • 11-10-2013 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

This morning I was going up to the James Joyce library, my arms laden with 2 big law books, a newspaper, and the most offensive coffee a man can buy for 2 guineas, when I attempted to open the door of the james joyce building.

It was mortifying. I shifted my books a little, to have a second attempt, and still i only peeled the door back about 6 inches.

To my eternal shame, a Korean girl, about 3 feet tall, came to my rescue.

Not the most pressing issue facing UCD students today, but I did not dare go back for a second check. Is this me, or have those doors just gotten heavier:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

"Ahem"
    My one and only chance to ever say this....
    " Do you even lift brah?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

enjoy your moment.

that korean wench certainly did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Time to try this perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Yeah they made them harder to open. I got caught by that too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Vorophobe

You are not going crazy! There is definitely more resistance to those doors now

With the amount of traffic going in and out of them though, I wish they'd just keep them open during the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement