Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Namaste India - Take Away Dublin 7 Closed?

Options
  • 12-10-2013 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

'Namaste India', Indian Take-Away located on 88 North King Street in Smithfield, Dublin 7 seems to be closed for the last while, its been there well over 13-15 years and was always a good place for some food, bit funky inside though.
    Anyone know why? :confused:

275515.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I was going to order some stuff last night but didn't lovely food hope it re opens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I mean't to post about that, went down two weeks ago and it was closed ~ a sad nightshift was had by all :(

:eek:Sugar
    Where are going get are Takeaways from now?
    Not going to chance Gills or Saffron up at Hanlons corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

I think the building was for sale but could swear the sign said restaurant unaffected. Maybe it'll reopen after a sale goes through? Or could be renovated in the meantime. Hope it's not gone for good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

There's a building for sale near Namaste but it's not the same building. Namaste just seems to be gone :(

• Advertisement

It was an Irish guy that owned it,he used be a take away driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tommyk10

It still closed :-( Any idea anyone if its going to be opening back up? I know the building it is in was up for sale - but as someone said above it was advertised without restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

Only drove by it the other evening and noticed it still closed. what a shame and I don't say that about too many take aways :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Passed by it last night and it appeared to be open?! Fingers crossed!

Yippee shall take a trip down

• Advertisement

You'd wonder if any health code violations resulted in it's being shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Do they not have to put up a notice?

HSE website should tell you if it was

Went there last night had the special not bad but not great, The Irish Guy & Girl are out of the equation seems like its the former Chefs who are running it.
    New menu in the near future. Needs a bit of a clean up as well

Advertisement