Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap caravan.

Options
  • 12-10-2013 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

hi, Can anyone help me find a scrap caravan, 8-10 ft long, 4-5 ft wide. Can be just a chassis or one with the insides taken out.

Is there any Breakers in Ireland. Been looking on the web, but cant find any.

Thanks.

Comments

None in the ROI, lots in the UK.
    Not that they're much bother to break.

Get a cheapy on done deal and let some kids at the thing with sledge hammers and crowbars. Donate the remains to a bonfire.
    You could gut one in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tommy5678

i have a caravan for sale cheap in mid cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

mlumley wrote: »
    hi, Can anyone help me find a scrap caravan, 8-10 ft long, 4-5 ft wide. Can be just a chassis or one with the insides taken out.

Is there any Breakers in Ireland. Been looking on the web, but cant find any.

Thanks.

Making a teardrop?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Blagadan

I have a twin axle caravan chassis I'm about to send to the metal recycler's. Chassis only. Might be a bit big for your needs, but the vital trailer parts are there if you're good with a grinder & welder.

Yours for the scrap-value of it. Twin axle, brakes all around (needs cables), In relativey good condition, needs a lick of paint.

Fermoy, Co Cork.

I don't have any pics of it as it stands now, but I do have one I took a few years ago, before we scrapped it.

KubotacaravanSmall.jpg

Advertisement