Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jagwar Ma, Whelans, 8 May 2014

Options
  • 12-10-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Saw these guys @ EP - great craic.

One of my albums of the year so far as well... Gig not on for ages but I expect it to sell-out so have picked up tickets - Whelans should be heaving for this one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Any chance of them moving this out of Whelan's? Seeing as it sold out a few weeks back, a full five months in advance of the album.

Or, alternatively, is there any chance of Ticketmaster releasing more tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Any chance of them moving this out of Whelan's? Seeing as it sold out a few weeks back, a full five months in advance of the album.

Or, alternatively, is there any chance of Ticketmaster releasing more tickets?

If it stays in Whelans there's a chance WAV tickets might have some on the day/closer to the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Is there any support act tomorrow night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Moko I think.

Advertisement