Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV now appear to be reselling VDSL at competitive rates

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Reviews for UTV internet are appalling. I was going to go with them before but throught better of it.

I'm a UTV customer for years. Service is fine, afterall its the same as Sky/Voda/Eircom etc. anyway.

Customer Care was very poor though. Seems to have improved lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

So if your using UTV you can watch iplayer etc no problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

billbond4 wrote: »

If you can : shhhhhhhh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

billbond4 wrote: »
    In the very early days you got a UK IP from them but I don't think that's the case any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

Interesting. It's false advertising though as they're not stating the full price I think

Hmm, I'm not sure. I think it's like adverts for speakers that show a picture of the speakers plugged into a stereo, with small print saying that the price doesn't include the stereo.

It does my head in when they redefine words like "unlimited" to mean whatever they want though! When I pay my bill, can I redefine "€20" to mean "€50"?

• Advertisement
Advertisement