Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repairs in D15

Options
  • 12-10-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Looking for a reliable and reasonable place in Dublin 15 to repair a laptop , kids dropped it on ground and screen is blank, still power in it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

The shop in Ongar is fairly okay for me...I had a mac battery replaced for 60 euro last week..Mactivate looking for 160...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Worse case anyone tells you a price and its silly money or cheaper to get a new one or just if your stuck for cash.

Hook it up to a tv or a monitor, I no its meant to be portable and all that, but just another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Alright Beechman,

Did you get it sorted?

I have a number here for a person who will fix it for you for cheap,I lost his number but seen him yesterday and got it back.

He's very good and cheap.Send me a PM if you need more info..

Cheers

Kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The lad in Ongar is great.

Advertisement