Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising advice

Options
  • 12-10-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I hope this is in the right place....I put a similar thread in the business section but got no answers. Anyway...

I will soon be starting a business, and will be setting up a page on indigogo.com to (hopefully) raise the money required. Obviously a successful indigogo project needs lots of traffic onto the page.
    I will be setting up the usual things such as FB,Twitter,Pintrest to raise awareness. So my question:
    Are there any other social media sites I should use to market/advertise project, and are there any sites in general I can use to get some exposure for the project?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AaronDig

A good thing to do would be to set up a blog and share your experiences setting up the campaign and really allowing people to understand and connect with you. Wordpress.com offers free blogs and its easy to set up

Advertisement