Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting in one year

• 12-10-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm ahead/on track for all of my subjects (going for A1s) but my 6th best subject (french) is a bit weak and I was wondering if accounting would be doable instead. I don't have any problem with only studying one subject for weeks on end (in fact I prefer it to switching between subjects) and I feel I can devote over a month between now and the mocks (early Feb) solely to accounting (out of study time at home of course). Can it be done (not a business student but I do find Maths, Applied Maths and Economics extremely manageable if that tells you anything)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I think LC Accounting could be picked up quite easily with a month of reasonable work by someone who is excellent with numbers and generally intelligent. I found it extremely handy, and had no teacher for much of 5th year, and less class time in it than I did for other subjects in 6th year.

Advertisement