Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dickies Jackets in Dublin ?

Options
  • 12-10-2013 3:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any shops in dublin that sell dickies jackets ? Arnotts use to sell them but they dont stock them anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Try what I think is called the uniform shop on capel street. They sell everything from lab coats to builders clothes. Or try a lot of the builders shops on capel street as dickies is a builders brand

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

hfallada wrote: »
    Try what I think is called the uniform shop on capel street. They sell everything from lab coats to builders clothes. Or try a lot of the builders shops on capel street as dickies is a builders brand

Thanks Ill check them out the next time I'm in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Are you looking for Dickies workwear or the street stuff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

bombidol wrote: »
    Are you looking for Dickies workwear or the street stuff?

I'm looking for something like this but I would prefer to buy it in a shop.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dickies-96000XXL-XXL-Blake-Jacket/dp/B0052JZNKQ/ref=sr_1_45?ie=UTF8&qid=1381537487&sr=8-45&keywords=dickies+jacket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Uaru

If you end up buying online the sizes are massive. Get one or two sizes down from what you would normally wear.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Tribe in Stephens Green used to stock Dickies, havent been there in a while so wouldnt be 100% sure. You can get them on FB or Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Theres a place called "Cru" on Abbey street that stocks SOME Dickies stuff. But as said, if you are buying online buy one size down at least. As they are seriously massive.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You could also try ordering from WalMart in the US. The stock Dickies and is remarkably cheaper than here. Dickies in the US is more for trade workers in comparison to here where they are worn for fashion. So there is a notably price difference due to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Here's their european webstore. http://www.dickiesstreetwear.com/eu

Advertisement