Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass cutting.

Options
  • 12-10-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for someone to cut some lonnggg grass in Churchill/Letterkenny area! We had asked someone over a month ago before we went on holidays but they never came. Then asked them again when we got back to which they never turned up the day they said they would and finally they said "definatley tomorrow morning" (on monday) and still havent turned up or contacted us! So our grass is very long at the minute and we'd need someone with a tractor mower (which I assume can cut higher) to cut it. Also preferably someone who could take most of the cuttings with them (no place to dump really).

So any suggestions? :D

Cheers.

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

would you not ask a famer to cut the grass .

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dirac98

I've a quad and topper that'd probably do your job, where in churchill aare you and what size is the area?
    I'm about 10mins from Wilkins!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Cheers for the replies. I got it done there last week. Fella came out with tractor mower and trailer and took it all away with him :D

Advertisement