Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB money transfer

Options
  • 12-10-2013 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,

Basically i bought a phone and asked the seller to post the phone down to me. its on a site where everyone more or less knows each other. basically i transferred a some of money to his account for the phone. if the person does not post the phone is there anyway of getting my money back from there bank account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

cianoc07 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Basically i bought a phone and asked the seller to post the phone down to me. its on a site where everyone more or less knows each other. basically i transferred a some of money to his account for the phone. if the person does not post the phone is there anyway of getting my money back from there bank account?

NO.

Advertisement