Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and DVD repair in Limerick

• 12-10-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I need to get a tv/dvd combi and a dvd player also to be repaired and don't know anyone in the Limerick area so would love to hear recommendations please. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

angeleyes wrote: »
    I need to get a tv/dvd combi and a dvd player also to be repaired and don't know anyone in the Limerick area so would love to hear recommendations please. Thanks in advance.

Only two repairmen left in Limerick.

Dave fitzgerald on the mill road in Corbally 087 271 3545

Or Mike Keyes
    Maloneys yd Gerald Griffin st Limerick Co. Limerick

Phone: +353 (061)414320

Hope that helps.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Thanks Steveon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

there is a guy out in the county in a place called hospital, his name is john cassidy, he is a sky installer, so you may be able to track him down that way.

steveon wrote: »
    Only two repairmen left in Limerick.

Dave fitzgerald on the mill road in Corbally 087 271 3545

Or Mike Keyes
    Maloneys yd Gerald Griffin st Limerick Co. Limerick

Hope that helps.

could a mod please adjust this original post from me to reflect that I actually typed in Dave Fitzgerald number incorrectly

His correct number is

Seems people are ringing the number I typed and getting another person and starting to annoy them thanks

3 years later? That person must be well be pissed off at this stage :pac:

• Advertisement

3 years later? That person must be well be pissed off at this stage :pac:

I know dave rang me told me he's getting a lot. of calls through this post from the owner ofthe number I put in by mistake time to rectify

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭dave62

This man repaired a 32 TV for me a few years ago. He was an old man but he had no problems handling that big set.

Advertisement