Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes in the kingfisher gym

Options
  • 12-10-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the classes they have available there?

I want to work on all round fitness and I feel I am not pushing myself and need a class environment to change my workouts

Anyone try the yoga or pilates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭wildchild247

was thinking of doing the ultimate fitness burn or the body solid class

anyone ever try them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sissi85

Havent been been in yoga or pilates yet in kingfisher, I just movet to Waterford two months ago. Would like to join as I was thinking already to try.

Sissi85 wrote: »
    Havent been been in yoga or pilates yet in kingfisher, I just movet to Waterford two months ago. Would like to join as I was thinking already to try.

found out the classes are pay per class 10euros

so thats similar like house of yoga I think..

Sissi85 wrote: »
    so thats similar like house of yoga I think..
    are you a member? Im gonna see if I can pop into a class next week to see what its like

• Advertisement

I was just once in the house of yoga, tried the vinyasa flow yoga. Was nice, but for me bit too slow. I like it bit more challenging, bit more sporty, so I will try the "hotyoga" next week wednesday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

ladies..dont know about the yoga end of things down in Kingfisher but one of the staff ( Gary Walsh, cant miss him hes the little fella :-) ) runs fitness / boot camp type sessions down there a few mornings and evenings a week, lots of ppl going and like all exercise its hard work if u put in the effort. he deffo runs a class 10am sunday morning . Just turn up and he will take care of the rest

Advertisement